The NIPPY 3+ provides safe and accurate treatment for patients requiring ventilation. Four modes of ventilation, an internal battery, as well as its pressure range, enable treatment for a wide variety of patients. The NIPPY 3+ is intended for use by patients who require respiratory support via nasal, full-face mask or tracheotomy.
Versatile. Intuitive. Portable.
- Internal battery option and adjustable fast-response flow triggers.
- Large, colour LCD display which clearly shows all settings.
- Settings are lockable.
- Comprehensive alarms with easily understood on-screen messages.
- On-screen compliance data.
- Full event log which can be downloaded to a PC.
- Universal mains input and internal battery operates anywhere in the world.
- Can be connected to nurse-call systems using the optional nurse-call adapter.
|Modes||CPAP, IPPV, Pressure Control (PC), Pressure Support (PS)|
|Pressure Range IPAP||3-38cm H2O|
|Pressure Range EPAP||3-20cm H2O|
|Back-up Rate||6-43 BPM|
|Expiratory Trigger (PS Only)||1-10|
|Alarms||High flow, Low flow, Mask off, Power failure|
|Internal Battery||4-12 hours autonomy dependent on settings and leak, 18.75Vdc 116Whr|
|External Battery||4-12 hours’ autonomy dependent on settings and leak, 18.75Vdc 116Whr|
|Power Supply||100-240 Vac|
|Dimensions||297mm x 223mm x 132mm|
|Weight||3.6kg (4.5kg with optional internal battery)|