Vivo 60 is a life-support ventilator intended for paediatric (>5 kg) and adult patients requiring highly secure and comfortable ventilation in the hospital or at home. Vivo 60 offers Clinical Excellence, Versatility and a Low Cost of Ownership, in the hospital and at home.
To treat patients under some of the most challenging circumstances, caregivers require security and clinical excellence. Vivo 60 is developed to meet these demands and offers the following benefits.
- Intended use for paediatric (>5 kg) and adult ventilator-dependent patients.
- Multiple pressure and volume modes including target volume and SIMV (to find out more about SIMV).
- Excellent patient-ventilator synchronization thanks to its responsive trigger technology combined with highly accurate volume delivery.
- Measurement of exhaled volume providing additional accuracy
- Dedicated features for paediatric use, e.g. tidal volumes down to 50 ml and a controlled breath rate up to 60 bpm.
Versatility is a requirement equally important to patients, care givers and home care providers. Vivo* 60 provides multiple benefits to make it a truly versatile ventilator.
Designed for Hospital, Home and Mobile use
- Attractive Scandinavian design fitting the home environment
- Very low noise level
- 12h autonomy with internal and click-on battery
- Designed for mobility; robust protective cover
- FAA compliant for use on commercial flights
- Wide range of accessories for hospital and home
Low Cost of Ownership
Demands for cost-effective treatment and service are continuously increasing. Vivo 60 has been developed to offer an attractive cost of ownership to hospitals and homecare providers.
- Its design, shared with Vivo 50, has proven to be highly robust. Accessories like the protective cover add to durability in mobile use.
- Cost-efficient service has been made possible by a modular design of Vivo 60. Parts can be quickly and easily replaced. Synergies with Vivo 50 can be achieved regarding technical training and spare part management.
- Integrated monitoring capabilities reduce the need for costly additional monitoring equipment.
- The intuitive user interface with its simple menu structure and direct access buttons help reduce the time needed for training and getting to know Vivo 60.
The Vivo 60 also brings advanced monitoring capabilities providing detailed insight in the quality of ventilation.
- Integrated monitoring of SpO2, CO2 and FiO2
- Comprehensive alarms
- Real time values and curves on the device
- PC software for detailed analysis and reporting
Adaptable to patients’ needs and prescriber preferences
- Suitable for a wide range of pathologies and for patients with changing requirements over time
- Multiple circuits: dual limb with exhaled volume measurements, single limb with exhalation valve or leakage port
- Invasive and non-invasive ventilation
- Three different profiles
Easy-to-use thanks to intuitive user interface
- Simple menu structure
- User Interface consistent with other Vivo devices
- Easy to teach, easy to learn, reducing risk for mistakes
- Extensive analysis and detailed reports in the PC software
Intended use: for paediatric (from 5 kg) and adult ventilator- dependent patients.
Device Mode: Home, Clinical
Inspiratory Pressure: 4 to 60 cmH2O
- 0 cm H2O to 30 cm H2O for Adult / 20 cm H2O Paediatric Inspiratory Pressure – 2 cm H2O or Min Insp Pressure -2 H2O
Breath Rate (PCV, VCV): 4 to 60 bpm
Inspiratory Time: 0.3 to 5 s
Backup Inspiratory Time: 0.3 to 5 s (PSV)
- 1 to 9 (PSV & PCV)
- 50 – 90 %, Off (VCV)
- 1 to 9 (PSV, PCV & VCV)
- Off (PCV & VCV)
Expiratory Trigger: 1 to 9 (PSV)
Minimum Inspiratory Time: Off, 0.3 to 3 s
Maximum Inspiratory Time: 0.3 to 3 s, Off
Backup Rate (PSV): 4 to 60 bpm
Target Volume: 50 to 2500 ml
Tidal Volume: 50 to 2500 ml
Flow Pattern: Square, decelerating
Sigh function: On/Off, rate (every 50-100-150-200-250 breaths), sigh% (125, 150, 175, 200%)
Mains supply: 100 to 240 V AC
External battery: 24 V DC
Click-on battery: 8 hours
Internal battery: 4 hours
High Pressure, Low Pressure, High PEEP, Low PEEP, High Vte/Vti , Low Vte/Vti , High MVe/MVi, Low MVe/MVi, High Breath Rate, Low Breath Rate, Apnea, Disconnection, Rebreathing, High FiO2, Low FiO2, High SpO2, Low SpO2, High EtCO2, Low EtCO2, High InspCO2, High Pulse Rate, Low Pulse Rate, Low Last Power Source.
Ppeak, PEEP, Pmean, Leakage, MV, Vt, FiO2, % in TgV, Total Rate, Spont Rate, % Spont, SpO2, Pulse Rate, I:E, Inspiratory Time, Rise Time, EtCO2, InspCO2
Pressure, Flow, Volume
Trends over 1, 6, 24 and 48h:
Ppeak, PEEP, Total Rate, Spont Rate, Vt, Leakage, SpO2, EtCO2
W x H x D: 343 mm × 125 mm × 264 mm without click-on battery, (343 mm × 125 mm × 285 mm with click-on battery)
Weight : 5.2 kg without click-on battery (6.7 kg with click-on battery)
Noise level (at 1m, 10 cmH2O constant pressure): Less than 30 dB(A)
Vivo 60 Magazine
Vivo 60 in 60 Seconds